OrderCup supports direct (or silent) printing on Windows and Mac OS X for both thermal and laser/inkjet printers. In addition, we support printing via a PDF file. This article explains how to detect and save you printer configuration in OrderCup.
Detecting your Printers
You need to install the OC Direct application, in order to detect and print directly to your printers.
Please follow this link in order to download and install OC Direct, if you have not already done so.
- Go to Settings --> User --> Printers.
- Click the Detect all available printers button.
- This will populate the list of available printers in the printers drop-down list, and you can set up your printers as described below.
Saving your Printers
- Simply select the Printer from the list of printers, select the printer Type (Thermal or Laser), the Format (EPL2 or ZPLII or Image) and select what documents should print to this printer (Shipping Labels, Customs Forms or Packing Slips).
- For Zebra printers, select Thermal from the Type drop down list, and select EPL2 or ZPLII from the Format drop-down list.
- For Dymo printers, select Thermal from the Type drop down list, and select Image from the Format drop-down list..
- For Laser and Inkjet printers select Laser from the Type drop down list, and select image for the Format.
- The Per Page setting should be set to 1, unless you are printing the Shipping Label and Packing Slip to the same Page in which case you should set it to 2 (applicable for Laser / Inkjet printers only).
- Repeat this for each printer you need to define
- Click the Save button to save the printer settings.