If you have an order that needs to ship in multiple packages, we make this easy. Its just like shipping a single package multiple times!
Just follow the steps below:
- Click the Ship link on the order from the Orders grid and the order will be loaded on Ship Tab
- Adjust the weight to reflect the weight of the package and adjust any other shipping parameters are needed.
- Print the Label and when you get the Label Confirmation pop-up, select 'Yes, update <cart> and ship another package'
- This will return you to the Ship Tab with all the parameters for the order populated (as if you had original clicked Ship on that order form the Orders grid).
- Now adjust the weight and dimensions to reflect the weight of the next package. (Note if you have a scale, the weight will populate automatically once you place the package on the scale).
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for all the packages.
- On the last package, when the Label Confirmation pop-up appears, select 'Yes update <cart> and close order'. This will mark the order as Shipped in OrderCup and change the order status on the cart to the appropriate status (like Shipped, Completed, Closed, etc...).
This is all you need to do to ship multiple packages for an order.