For OrderCup to fetch and update your Amazon orders, you will need to authorize OrderCup to access your Amazon SellerCetral Account. Here are the steps to do this.
1. Go to http://developer.amazonservices.com
Note: If you are in the United Kingdom, use this URL: http://developer.amazonservices.co.uk
2. Click the Sign up or Manage MWS' link.
3. Login to your Amazon Seller Central Account.
4. On the MWS registration page, click the radio button for 'I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS'.
5. In the Application Name text box, type the name of the application ( OrderCup) that you want to use. This doesn't need to be the exact name; it is merely for your reference in the future.
6. In the Application Developer Account Number text box, enter the OrderCup Application Developer Number.
1. For the US, use this Application Developer Number: 0222-7610-8635.
2. For the UK, use this Application Developer Number: 3750-3065-9122.
7. Click the Next button.
8. Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement and click the Next button.
9. Copy your account credentials (Seller ID and MWS Auth Token), and enter the Seller ID, and MWS Auth Token in the corresponding edit box under Settings --> Store --> Details.