In order for OrderCup to have access to your Amazon Seller Central account in order to fetch and update your orders, you will need to provide authorization to OrderCup in your Seller Central account, using the steps outlined below:
1. Login to your Seller Central Account from https://sellercentral.amazon.com/ by clicking the Sign In button on the top right of the page.
2. Click on the Appstore menu to access the Amazon Marketplace App & Services.
3. Click on the Shipping Solutions icon above and then search for the OrderCup App.
4. Click the OrderCup icon to install the App.
5. You will be prompted to authorize a new developer and the OrderCup App Name and Developer Number should be populated.
6. If you have the OrderCup App already installed, it will show in the Manage your apps list. You can click on the Enable button for OrderCup and enter the Developer Number below.