Steps for setting up API User in Magento Store for OrderCup
1. Login to you Magento store Admin
2. Go to System --> Web Services --> SOAP/XML-RPC - Users
3. Click the Add New User button
4. Fill-in the form. Not that API key is like a password. You need to remember the API Key set here. The User name & API Key set here have to be configured in the Magento Store on OrderCup side. Save the user by clicking the Save User button.
5. Now you need to create a role with permissions and assign the role to the user created above.
5. Select System --> Web Services --> SOAP/XML-RPC - Roles
6. Click on the Add New Role button
7. Enter a name for the role say OrderCup and click the Save Role button
8. Now click the Role Resources link on the left hand side.
9. Select All in the Resource Access drop down and click Save Role. The role is now created with the required permissions.
10. Now, go to System --> Web Services --> SOAP/XML-RPC - Users. Select the user by clicking on the User name i.e. nilesh in above.
11. Click on the User Role link on the left hand side. Select the role and click Save User button.
For New Store
1. Select cart as Magento from Select Cart dropdown
3. Enter API Username and API key and click Save
Updating Store Details
You can update store details by visiting Settings -> Stores -> Details and update all necessary information and click Save
Note: Please make sure to use the entire URL up to the /admin.