Currently we directly integrate with several Selling Channels (shopping carts, marketplaces, ERP systems, etc.). You can the complete list here. For Selling Channels that we do not currently integrate with, you can still use OrderCup to manage and ship your orders by importing the orders from it using a CSV file. You would have to create a Standalone store in OrderCup to import orders using a CSV file.
Creating a Standalone store
To create a Standalone store in OrderCup, follow the steps below:
- From the Home page, click the Launch Setup button.
- Click the Standalone store icon from the list of supported Selling Channels
- Follow the wizard to define and set up your Standalone store
- You can have multiple stores for any of the supported Selling Channels.
To upload orders via a CSV file:
Go to Orders tab and then click the "More" button and select the Import Orders (CSV) from list box.
CSV format for importing orders
OrderCup does not require the CSV file to be in a particular format. You can have your own column headers. OrderCup allows you to associate your CSV file fields to relevant Order table fields in OrderCup. We call this association as an Import Map.
You can save an Import Map and use it for importing orders from a CSV file with a similar format in the future without creating a new Import Map (just specify the existing Import Map as part of importing the orders).
- In general, the CSV fields do not have to be in any specified order, and can be mapped to the appropriate Order fields as part of creating the Import Map.
- In most cases the formats of the CSV fields are obvious - most fields are treated as text (character fields), other than numeric fields such as quantity, price, weight, order value, etc. An exception is date fields - we support the following date formats:
a) YYYY-MM-DD (with or without HH:MM:SS)
b) MM/DD/YYYY (with or without HH:MM:SS)
3. You must have a unique email for each customer as customers are saved using their email address
Creating an Import Map
When you upload a CSV file you see all the Headers in the CSV file on the Right Hand Side of a dialog. On the Left hand Side are the Order Table Columns. Each of the Order Table field has a corresponding place holder box. To associate a CSV column in your file to an Order Table column, you have to just Drag the field into the placeholder of the corresponding Order Table column.
Required fields are marked by a asterisk (*). All the required fields need to be associated to create an Import Map or import orders.
Some of the non-mandatory columns will be filled in with defaults if they are not mapped with fields from CSV. Following is the list of such defaults:
1. Order DateTime → Time of import
2. Order Status → New
3. Item Weight → 0.0
4. Item Status → Processing
If your CSV has just one set of address (say it has Ship-To Address but no Bill-To Address) and if you want Bill-To address to be same as the Ship-To address, just map the Ship-To address columns and check the box at the bottom that reads Default Bill-To address to Ship-To address.
Sample Orders CSV file
The sample file for importing Orders (OCOrderImportTemplate.csv) is attached with this article. You can also download it from the 'Download sample Order csv file' link on the Upload Dialog box.