The new version of Shipping Settings is now available for your account. The new Shipping Settings gives you more control in defining shipping options for your inventory by allowing you to define domestic and international regional shipping settings and estimated transit times.
The new migration deadline for your account is 01/17/2017. After this date, we will automatically migrate you to the new Shipping Settings. However, we highly recommend that you migrate yourself to optimize your shipping settings.
This new version of Shipping Settings provides you access to the following features:
- Offer items for Seller Fulfilled Prime (eligible sellers in the U.S. only). Learn More
- Offer items for Same-Day Delivery (eligible sellers in selected U.S. cities). Learn More
- Set different shipping charges for Two-Day Delivery by state.
- Set international shipping charges and shipping speeds by country.
- Set different shipping settings for different sets of SKUs.
Go to the Shipping Settings page on Seller Central and migrate to the new Shipping settings.
Learn more on how migration works and the changes between the old and new Shipping Settings.