You can create a Walmart store by using the New Store wizard:
On the Home Tab, click the Launch Setup button.
Click on Configure button from Connect to your Selling Channels Section
Click on the 'Walmart Canada' icon from the list of supported carts icons.
Follow the wizard to define and set up your store for Walmart.
Note: You can have multiple stores for any given cart or across supported carts.
The screenshots below show the steps required to create your Walmart store in the New Store creation wizard.
Select Walmart Canada as the Shopping Cart.
Specify the Store Details in Step 2 of the Store Creation Wizard and Click on the "Next" button at the bottom.
Required fields are marked by * next to the field label.
Enter the Walmart Client ID, Client Secret,Channel type in Step 3 as per the instructions provided.
How to retrieve the Client ID, Client Secret,Channel Type
You can also find the steps on Walmart Seller Help
1. In the Developer Portal, click Login in the top right corner, and select the Canada flag under Marketplace Seller Login as the Login Type.
2. Your login details are the same as your Seller Center credentials.
3. Now click on Settings the API Key link as pointed in above picture. This will bring a pop-up with Client ID & Client Secret.
4. Copy Client ID, Client Secret,Channel Type and paste it into text field provided for them in Step 3 of store creation in OrderCup application.
8. Finally, click the "Done" button in step 3.