OrderCup supports the ability to create order manually and allows to generate label for manually create order .
In order to create order manually, follow the steps below:
1) On the Orders Tab, click on the "Create" button in the action bar.
2) On Click on "Create" button, you will get get redirected to manual order creation page.
Fill all "Order Information", "Bill To" and "Ship To" address and "Item information" and click on "Save" button at the bottom. It will create manual order successfully and get redirected to "Orders" page.
On creation of manual order, you can generate label for an order by doing following steps.
1) Choose the manually created order from Order grid and check the select check box on the left and then click on "Ship" link It will redirect you to ship page.
2) On the Ship Tab, select only then items you want to ship in the items grid at the bottom of the page
3) Set all the other ship field values as required, and generate the label normally (click the Print Label/Print Pdf button).
4) When you get the Shipment confirmation pop-up, just select the 'Yes, update <cart>' button. The order will be marked as Processing status in OrderCup and will not be closed on the shopping cart.
(Note: Do notselect the 'Yes, update <cart> and Close Order' button).
You can repeat the above process as many times as needed to create additional partial shipments. When you create the final partial shipment (to ship all remaining items), just select 'Update <cart> and Close Order' on the Shipment confirmation pop-up. This will make the order as Shipped in OrderCup and close out the order on the shopping cart.