If you are printing via PDF, and do not see the PDF appearing, then most likely your pop-ups are blocked in your browser.
To enable pop-ups, follow the steps below based on your browser:
- Click the menu icon (the three bars in the upper right corner of your browser).
- Click Settings.
- Click Settings on the left side.
- Click Show advanced settings at the bottom.
- In Privacy section click Content settings.
- Under the Pop-ups section, click on Manage exceptions, and allow pop-ups from ship.ordercup.com and click Done.
- Click Done.
Pop-ups should now be enabled in Chrome for OrderCup.
- Go to the Firefox menu
- Click on the Preferences menu
- Click on the Content panel
- On Block Pop-up Windows, click Exceptions
- Enter ship.ordercup.com and click Allow.
Pop-ups should now be enabled in Firefox for OrderCup.
- From the Safari menu, ensure the Block Pop-Up Windows option is not checked. If it is checked, that uncheck this option to allow pop-ups.
Pop-ups should now be enabled in Safari for OrderCup.
Note: Safari for OS X has no per-website control over blocking pop-ups windows. Pop-ups are either blocked, or they are not.